Last updated: 1.12.2019
Note: The German version of this document will govern our relationship - this translated version is provided for convenience only and will not be interpreted to modify the German version. For the German version, please go to www.expocloud.com/de/legal.
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In addition to our online offer, we provide you with a mobile app that you can download to your mobile device. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our mobile app. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 sec. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is expocloud GmbH, Eupener Straße 332, D-52076 Aachen Germany, phone: +49 (0) 241 - 936877 – 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
Our data protection officer can be reached here: Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski, E-Mail: email@example.com, Phone: +49 241 44688-0.
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form, your e-mail address and, if you provide you, your name and telephone number will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this context after storage is no longer necessary or – in the case of legal retention obligations – restrict the processing.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the defined criteria for the storage time.
Section 2 Your Rights
1) You have the following rights with respect to us with respect to the person-related data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data in our company.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when using our mobile app
(1) When downloading the mobile app, the required information is transmitted to the respective App Store, i.e. in particular the user name, email address and customer number of your account, time of download, payment information and the individual device code. We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. We process the data only to the extent necessary for downloading the mobile app to your mobile device.
(2) When providing the mobile app as described in the preamble, we collect the personal data described below to enable the provision of the app. If you would like to use our mobile app, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to offer you the functions of our mobile app and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(3) When you create or log in to a user account (or customeraccount), we use your access data (email address and password) to grant you access to and manage your user account. Mandatory information in the context of registration is marked with an asterisk and is required for the conclusion of the user contract. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to create a user account (mandatory information).
In addition, you can provide voluntary information as part of the registration process. We use voluntary information to display it in accordance with your settings within the scope of the Services and to make it available to other users of the Services at your request. You can change the voluntary information at any time.
This data processing is justified by the fact that (1) the processing for the performance of the contract between you as a data party and us in accordance with Art. b) GDPR is required to use the Services, or (2) we have a legitimate interest in ensuring the functioning and correct operation of the Services, which herein your rights and interests in the protection of your personal data within the meaning of Art. (f) GDPR. If you upload a profile photo as part of the voluntarily providedinformation, you agree that this profile picture you uploaded will be displayed. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1) of the lit. (a) GDPR.
(4) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our mobile app. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the device memory of your mobile device and are associated with the mobile app you are using. Cookies allow certain information to flow to the body that sets the cookie (here: us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your mobile device. They are used to make mobile apps more user-friendly and effective overall.
4 Other features and offers of our app
(1) When providing the App, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you must usually provide other personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You can find more information about this by providing your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
We used HubSpot for our online marketing activities. HubSpot is an integrated software solution that covers various aspects of our online marketing.
These include, but are not only:
Our online sign-up service enables visitors to our website and app to learn more about our products and services, download content and provide their contact information and other data. This information, as well as the content of our website and app, is stored on servers of our software partner HubSpot. They can be used by us to contact visitors to our website and to determine which services of our company are of interest to them.
HubSpot is a software company based in the United States with a subsidiary in Ireland.
2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay Dublin 1, Ireland, Telefon: +353 1 5187500.
HubSpot is certified under the terms ofthe EU - U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworkand is subject to theTRUSTe's Privacy Seal.
More information about the cookies used by HubSpot can be found here »
On mobile devices, you can disable Hubspot tracking viacookies.
Section 6 Disclosure of data
Section 7 Period of data storage
We delete or anonymize your personal data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected or used it in accordance with the preceding paragraphs. As a rule, we store your personal data for the duration of the use or contractual relationship via the app plus a period of 7 days during which we keep backup copies after deletion, insofar as this data is not used for the prosecution or to secure, assert or enforce legal claims.
Specific information in this data protection declaration or legal requirements for the retention and deletion of personal data, in particular those that we have to retain for tax reasons, remain unaffected.
Section 8 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required in particular for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection via the contact channels listed above.